We appreciate your interest in advertising with Global United Services website. This page contains Global United Servicesadvertising options and relevant rates effective from 2008.
Rotating Banner Ads
By placing an advertising banner on Global United Services website, you are encouraging visitors to your site in a cost-effective way. You may then provide information and services to visitors. Global United Services website offers rotating, ad banners throughout its website, delivering advertising to a high valued, highly targeted audience. A click on your banner provides our viewers with a direct link to your products and services, or company website, while also providing brand or service name attention. If you don't have a website, we could create a 3 or 5 page website in less than a week. For details please contact us.
Why should my company advertise on the World Wide Web?
It is an attractive and inexpensive advertising medium. Your company's service or product is advertised, globally, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, even on holidays and weekends. Internet advertising is multi-layered. You can include photographs, maps, lists, financial information and graphs, brand advertising, as well as other product information.
Because it can be updated easily and regularly, your customers can not only get up-to-the-minute information from you, they can make contact with you directly and interactively. And your advertising can be suited to a wide variety advertisers and a very diverse population of customers for them.
Rates, Invoicing & Terms of Payments
When you advertise with Global United Services website , you should remember:
- Advertising rates are monthly or 6 monthly.
- If you have an ongoing marketing campaign, special rates may be available to you.
- You must pay in advance. Credit Cards are accepted. Billing is on a monthly basis. Invoices will be delivered electronically.
- The contract must be signed and delivered 24 hours before your ad starts. After Global United Services receives your signed contract and deposit to participate in our advertising program along with your banner, you will be e-mailed a receipt, usually within a week.
- All payments must be received before the campaign begins. Ads will be taken off rotation if account balances are not paid by the due date. Reinstatement will require an additional deposit.
- Backlogged contracts are served when ad space becomes available. Reservations will not be held without a signed contract.
- Please note that Global United Services reserves the right to change the options and advertising rates without prior notice.
- All signed contracts are valid until the end of the period indicated on the agreement. In case of a renewal of a contract the rates on the renewal date will be valid.
Restrictions & Acceptance of Advertising Policy
Global United Services must review and approve all advertisements prior to placement. Global United Services reserves the right to reject advertisements that it considers to be unacceptable as to wording, appearance, or for any other reason.
Global United Services reserves the right to refuse to provide advertising services to any advertiser or to reject any banner ad deemed offensive or inappropriate or to cancel the Banner Add that does not fulfill the obligations set in the contract. Global United Services also reserves the right to remove any ad for lack of payment of invoices due, regardless of the amount. Advertisements or sites are expressly prohibited if they: violate any applicable law, regulation, or third party right; encourage illegal activity or racism; promote or utilize software or services designed to deliver unsolicited e-mail; contains information that are not allowed or prohibited by Global United Services website; or relate to pornography or contain links to pornographic sites.
Advertising is accepted and published entirely on the consideration that the advertiser and/or agency will indemnify and hold Global United Services harmless from and indemnify against any claims or suits based upon any aspect of subject matter of or result from the advertisement.
Advertising Placement Policy
You may choose for your ad to be placed on any of our pages. If you choose any sub-pages, all ads are placed in the rotation banner position on all available pages. Our banner ads are defined to be located near the top of an HTML document and visible when the document is first displayed.
To maintain a consistent site design and encourage fast page loads, we require the following for banners:
- Banners must be .gif or .jpg files that conform to the banner specs below.
- The size of that file must be no larger than 20K, or 20,000 bytes of memory. You can check the size of your file by opening the directory where you saved the graphic. The size of the file is usually listed next to its name.
- Your banner may contain animation that is built using GIF graphics. The file name of your banner graphic must end with the '.gif' file extension.
- Your banner cannot include Active HTML, Java graphics, or Real Audio.
- Banners are placed usually within a week (subject to technical and administrative feasibility and space availability) after receiving payment and a signed contract.
- If your campaign start dates differ from the ones above, we can make special arrangements on a campaign-by-campaign basis.